7/4/17

- the music teacher -





One of the things that I like the most about Second Life is learning about cultures that for me, from Spain, I find exotic and / or different.

With the time, I have noticed that I have an "obsession" with small objects: musical instruments, swords... exotic and new things for me.

At times all these objects are from very far away. In others not that much.

Well, I leave this post that tells the story of a music teacher, who is getting rather late and has to return home alone in the dark. Suddenly, she meets a stranger and she is afraid. There is not a closed end or a long story behind. Just that.

In the post, I show a variety of cultures, from the Japanese, in the kimono, the Spanish, with the earrings, and the Chinese, because she is a teacher of "Xiao". A xiao is a WONDERFUL instrument, with a fantastic and evocative sound.

BODY;
hair: .:EMO-tions.. *JIA* - for We <3 RP
eyes: LOTUS. Realism Eyes
lipstick: P O E M A - Iris
eyeshadows:  P O E M A - Venus for SWANK EVENT

CLOTHES:
kimono: Anachron
piercing and earrings (the smallest ones): FAKEICON / bedik nose piercing+earring set / limited
earrings (the biggest ones): Zafair - Torero Earrings Embroidery -Gold-
chocker: -David Heather-Danja Set
gloves: .::MVD::. Gloves Lace Desing
shoes: Ch's for SWANK Event

LM: Blue Okiya
InstrumentJOMO Chinese Flute and Xiao(Group gift)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario