26/1/15

Greetings from India - LAST DAY


BODY:
eyelashes: Delizio - Eyelashes NEW NEW
eyebrows: Delizio - Eyebrows NEW NEW (She is updating the skins and make ups)
hair: little bones. Birdie - GROUP GIFT
lipstick: C&C - Make up - Lipstick - OITNB
eyeshadows: C&C - Make up - Eyeshadows - A. Ekster
tattoo: TATTOO MANIA - LEOPARD
manicure / pedicure: adoness: Slink Enhancement Nails: Basics Red to Orange
nose piercing: La Malvada Mujer - Piercings Collection /B&F
nose chain: . a i s l i n g . NoseChains
hands and feet: SLINK

CLOTHES:
bouquet on hand: ASO! Hana Series
top: <*>B<*> Korra Cropped Rose Top
sari: Yak & Yeti * Nepalese Sari apricot FREE
arm band: AIDORU gift for him and her
comb over the crown: Zuri Rayna~ Vintage Hair Comb & Earrings-Chocolate/Umber GIFT
crown: .:EMO-tions:. * LUCIA * (comes with hair)
earrings and necklace: [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Gopi Gold
right hand bangles: Yak & Yeti * "Devdas" Indian Glass Bangle Set * red/gold FREE
left handcuff: Pure Poison - Screw Handcuffs GROUP GIFT
shoes: NS::  Classic Flat Ankle Boot (For SLINK FLAT)

Hey!
Well, well ...
The trip to India ends today. I hope everyone enjoyed it. For me it was a beautiful, unique experience and I hope I have managed to convey in my outfits.
I am very, very proud to invite you to visit this blog: SL FREEBIES & FASHION, ¿Why? Shhh... is a surprise. 
It made me feel very proud that my work should inspire others.
This makes my day much happier !!

Just do not forget to follow my adventures.
Soon there will be more.
But for now, time to rest.
I am no longer a young girl.

Kisses and hugs.
Matilda.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario